Real estate photographer — Mikhail Pavenin
Hello! I am a professional real estate photographer.
Photography of real estate, interior and architecture is my life’s work
To attract the attention of potential clients, it is now very important to be able to correctly and profitably show your property. I, as a professional real estate photographer, will take the highest quality and beautiful photos that will surely distinguish your offer from others. They will help to quickly attract the attention of potential customers and conclude a deal for the lease or sale of real estate.
Below are the main questions to ask a real estate photographer
Click here to easily get the answer you want:
- Wie buche ich ein Fotoshooting
- What is the price of real estate photography
- Price and terms of photography
- What services do I provide
- Benefits of professional real estate photography
- Example real estate photography
How to order a real estate photography
Real estate photography price
To determine the price of photography, I need to know some information:
- – what area should be photographed
- – how many rooms and spaces
- – how many edited finished property photos would you like to receive
- – where the property is located
From this information I will be able to determine the price. Message me on whatsapp, instagram, telegram or mail – firstname.lastname@example.org. or use the feedback form below. This is a simple message, for example – “Apartment 170 m², 7 rooms, 55 edited photos, Baarerstrasse 6300 Zug”.
We will discuss everything about the price of photography and you will not have any questions. Then everything is very simple – I will come, take a photo shoot and give you professionally retouched photos.
Price and terms of real estate photography
The price and time of photography depends on the total area of the project, the number of rooms (also other spaces) and the required number of finished retouched photos.
Here are some examples of pricing for photography:
1. For example, if you need to photograph a small apartment with 1.5 rooms, a living room, an entrance hall, a bathroom, a balcony – such a shooting lasts 1-2 hours and 15-20 professionally retouched photos will be ready in 1-2 days.
The price of such photography of real estate is CHF 350
2. If you need to take a picture of a house or apartment about 150 sq.m. or more (3-4 rooms, entrance hall, living room, bathroom, shower room, balconies, house facade from the outside) – such shooting can last about 4 hours and 30-40 ready professionally retouched photos (or more by agreement ) will be ready in 2 days.
The price of such photography of real estate is CHF 550
3. If you need to take a picture of a house or apartment about 200 sq.m. or more (4-6 rooms, entrance hall, living room, bathroom, shower room, balconies, adjoining garden, swimming pool, house facade from the outside) – such shooting can last about 5 hours and 40-50 ready professionally retouched photos (or more by agreement ) will be ready in 2-3 days.
The price of such photography of real estate is CHF 750
The time for retouching photos depends on the tasks and agreements. Complex retouching and editing (for example, changing the view from the window, removing unnecessary debris or excess dirt and stains from photos) can take a little longer. Such photo retouching is additionally paid – CHF 150 per hour.
Write to me and together we will determine the price of photographing your property
What services do I offer as a real estate photographer
- Photography of apartments for real estate agencies and owners
- Photographing private houses
- Photography of any commercial property, for example:
- – Hotel photography
- – Office photography
- – Photography of a restaurant or cafe
- – Photography of a shopping center or store
Real estate agencies, realtors, designers, construction and management companies, people who want to sell or rent their property – all require professional real estate photography.
What are the benefits of quality real estate photography
Is it possible to sell or rent real estate faster and more convenient? You can. If you do professional photography of real estate.
High-quality photos are the easiest and most effective way to show the advantages of the property, to create a positive impression on a potential buyer. The services of a good real estate photographer are an investment that always pays off.
7 points about quality real estate photos
1. Distinguish your property from other listings
Every day a large number of real estate listings appear on the Internet for sale or rent. How do you make your property stand out? The best assistant in this – good pictures.
2. Help attract the attention of potential buyers or tenants
Most people make the decision to view a property based on photos. If there are no or poor quality photos, a person might not even call. Poor photos risk losing many potential buyers or renters.
Provide a positive first impression.
Real estate photos have a special task. They should give a positive impression of the property. Their purpose is to cause a desire to see the apartment or house. There are cases when the decision to buy a property was taken immediately after viewing the photo.
4. Give you a competitive edge over other properties
When buying or renting a property, people look at many options. Professional photography of your property will help the buyer or tenant choose the option they like from the photo. As studies of the real estate market in Europe have shown, having good photos increases the number of referrals from potential clients.
5. Clearly confirm and enhance the text of the ad
You can describe your property in detail and beautifully in the text of the ads, but bad photos will reduce the power of words. And vice versa, high-quality photos will strengthen the text.
6. Speed up selling and renting
Properties with quality photos are always chosen first. You can sell or rent your property much faster with good photos. People who come to see your property will be really interested in it.
7. Speaks volumes about your seriousness about the deal
Great real estate photos for a Realtor are a demonstration to clients of your professionalism and serious approach to your work.
If you want to sell or rent your real estate faster and without unnecessary showings – professional photography will help you.
I am glad to cooperate!
Real estate photography example
An example of photographing an apartment for a broker and real estate agency.
Portfolio of the real estate photographer
On this page you can see more of my work «Portfolio».